- Print + Copy + Scan + Fax all-in-one printer
- Two internal trays + rear feed tray (600+ page capacity)
- Four-colour pigmented ink 1680 nozzle print engine
- FSOT (First Set Out Time) 16.2s four-page colour. B&W in 13 seconds,
- Colour simplex print speed (ESAT) 19.8PPM, duplex 11.8PPM
- Wide format duplexed printing up to ledger/tabloid (11 x 17) or A3 (11.7 x 16.5) paper
- Borderless on any type up to ledger
- Auto-duplexing automatic document feeder (ADF) scans both sides simultaneously at up to 600dpi
- Flatbed scanner optical 1200dpi, interpolated 9600dpi
- Scan to USB, computer, network folder, cloud, and email
- PCL6 & Postscript
- Good candidate for aftermarket refillable ink cartridges.
The Brother MFC-J6945DW is just impressive at every turn. As an office printer it easily competes with offerings that are more than four times its price. As a home printer it’s expensive enough to be a bit painful, but with a price-per-page and feature set that makes it attractive even there. Originally my second choice behind the Epson WF-7720, this printer has come from behind to become, at first, a reluctant pick for purchase and then on to delight and surprise so much that it has turned out to be, hands down, the finest printer I’ve ever owned.